Thursday, September 10, 2009

Silly, Silly

There are times when I just have to laugh at how silly my children are...

like the other day when I looked over at Wyatt and Icyle while they were playing and saw this... Or when this afternoon when Wyatt said "Take this picture of me!" and went over and posed over his baby sister (being very careful not to sit on her)... made me laugh...
Or when Icyle shows that, at just barely 4 months old, she too has quite the silly side to her...



I just love my silly children... thanks for making me laugh everyday!
You bring me so much joy!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Icyle is getting so big! I know I say it everytime but seriously she is just looking so mature (for a 4 month old) and beautiful and cute and darling. Good bye Infant Icyle, Hello Baby Icyle! However, under Wyatt, she still looks pretty tiny. And I'm so glad to see Eisley's clothes making appearances here and there. It's great to get more use out of them.