Sunday, September 27, 2009

How many clicks does it take to get a good picture?

I think my kids are really cute... I mean what mom doesn't think their kids are just adorable? But how can they be so cute...

like this...
And yet... I take pictures and they look like this...
Wyatt looks like he needs to go to milkoholics anonymous and Icyle look well... the word special comes to mind... Or this one... Wyatt looks like a goober...
and Icyle was totally distracted by Wyatt's hand...
And who knows what Wyatt is doing in this picture...
and Icyle apparently didn't get the memo to open her eyes... Wyatt was almost ready for this one...
and Icyle was ready for this one to be over with..."Wyatt, don't pick your nose! And get your hand away from your face!" ...Oh yah, that much better... just stare at me... yep, just like that...So close... almost got it... Finally... a cute one of both of them... together!




For the record it is much easier to photograph one of them...
alone...
see...

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

So cute!

Michigan Kate said...

he he! I have the same problem, usually Aaron is moving too quickly to get a good shot, or the cute moment has passed etc....

: )

Christ follower said...

I miss them SO MUCH!