Thursday, September 17, 2009

Makin' Pasta

We had a fun family day yesterday.

Chris was home from work and he had been wanting to try the pasta maker that we borrowed from our friends. Pasta is really easy to make, time consuming, but easy... all you need is flour, eggs, salt and water... so simple even Wyatt can make pasta!
eww... I got flour on my hands...Wyatt's very own pasta dough
Rolling it through the pasta maker...
Look ma! I made pasta!
Helping daddy with his "big pasta"
Wyatt waiting for his pasta to be cooked Eating his very own pasta, which he made, rolled and cooked himself!
The boys had a great time making pasta together... I helped a little... but I mostly watched, took pictures (so I could blog about it later), and I took care of Icyle who was happy being well, happy... I took pictures of her too.
This is what Icyle did while the boys made pasta...



1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Icyle's outfit is adorable! Eric has made spaetzle pasta a few times - yumm!