Monday, September 21, 2009

my children...

Icyle is all over the place these days... she rolls and scoots and gets where she wants to go... the other morning I was doing some things on the computer while Icyle was playing on the floor... I wasn't paying attention to her and all of a sudden I felt something grabbing my toes... I moved the computer off my lap and saw this...
She was SO happy that she made it over to me... and I was so happy that she was so happy! I love this little baby so much... she brings me SO much joy! It makes me melt when I look at this precious girl and she smiles at me... sweetest thing in the whole wide world!
And a funny Wyatt story...
We went to the park the other day for park day. We get together with a group of our church friends and go to the park, the kids play and us moms talk and menu plan... fun times.
So, we were at the park... the next day I was doing laundry, I was separating clothes by colors into different baskets and I found the shorts Wyatt wore to the park... I threw them into an empty basket and I heard a loud THUMP... I thought, "hmm... that's odd... most clothes are not heavy enough to make that loud of a thump noise." So I picked them up and I sure enough they were rather heavy... so I checked the pockets and found...
Acorns! Lots and lots of acorns!
Apparently, Wyatt had been collecting acorns the whole day we were at the park... there were so many acorns his pockets were full! I laughed out loud... it was SO funny and totally Wyatt! I don't know what it is with this kid and acorns... this is not the first time I have found his pocket full of acorns... and I am sure it wont be the last!
I am really glad I found them before I put the shorts in the laundry though... it would be really annoying to be cleaning acorns out of the washer and dryer!

2 comments:

Michigan Kate said...

She's so cute and she looks very proud of herself!

hilarious story about Wyatt... it's a good thing squirrels can't hire hit men : )

Alyssa said...

haha, that's great. Is it just me or are Eisley and Icyle looking a bit more similar?