Sunday, June 21, 2009

Packing and Unpacking

I hate packing... but I think I hate unpacking even more.

When you are packing all you have to do is make sure everything gets shoved, I mean placed, into boxes. And you know that if you run out of room in one box all you have to do is get another box and just keep going.

But when you are unpacking you can't just shove stuff where ever it fits, you have to find a place to put everything. This is hard no matter where you move, but it's REALLY hard when you move from a 4 bedroom house to a 2 bedroom townhouse (which is what we did).
We moved to be closer to Chris' work, we chose to rent because we are not 100% sure where we want to live in San Antonio, and we chose a townhouse because it was in a great location and because it has very little, practically no, yard work. Which is nice for Chris since he works a lot.
We like our cozy little new home, but now we have the delema of finding a home within our home for all of our junk, I mean stuff.

Thus, I hate unpacking.

Someday soon (I hope) all off our junk, oops... did it again, I mean stuff, will have a home inside of our new home and we will be able to get back to normal life.
And when I say "normal life" I mean Wyatt wont be able to watch endless hours of movies each day, laundry will get done, Icyle wont have to scream her little head off while I unpack just one more box, the house will be clean (sort of... well, more like picked up), Chris will have clean clothes, we wont have to run down to the garage to find that last thing we need to make our outfits complete, and I, I will get back to showering everyday (or at least on a somewhat regular schedule).


And this is a picture of Wyatt the day before we moved... he too hates packing!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

How I wish we were there to help!