Monday, June 29, 2009

The morning round here....

Our beloved gramma and papa arrived on Saturday!
We have been fitting as much fun into our days as possible.
One of the most fun things about having gramma and papa here are the mornings.
Waking up and just being able to spend time together is so great!
Here are some snap shots from our first morning together...
we all look fabulous as you will see...
unfortunatly gramma is not pictured and Chris was at work already.... Wyatt wanted to sit on my lap (and only my lap) while he ate his toast....
Icyle and her papa...
Icyle is quite the smiler these days...
Icyle adores her papa and I think he is quite fond of her too...

One last one of Wyatt and I...
And as I sit here right now writting this, we are enjoying yet another morning together... just playing and having fun!
Right now papa is reading up on Alyssa's blog,
gramma is loving up on Icyle,
Wyatt REALLY needs a diaper change (but is trying to convince us he doesn't) and looking at pictures of Emmett and Eisley on Auntie Aly's blog with papa,
Chris is preparing to head off to work (boo),
and I am well, writing this blog and enjoying the joys of my children being loved on by their beloved papa and gramma...
This is what our morning will be like for the next week! I love it!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ohh! I had better update my blog! After I read your 2 new entries, blog writing is next in line for me - that is if none of the kids wake up! Wish we were there. Keep the blogging coming while Gramma and Papa are there - it will ALMOST be like we're there with you :) - actually not really at all, but we can pretend!

Francey said...

You are SUCH a beautiful mama!!! Love the blog.