Friday, June 26, 2009

It's 5pm... do you know where your kids are?

It's 5pm... do you know where your kids are? I know where mine are! Still napping!! And, for your information, we are still in our pajammas too. Hmm... what does this say about our day?

Well, I will tell you what it says...
it says... maybe we don't give a stink about what you think.
Or maybe it says... we don't have a working washer right now so we don't have many clean clothes.
Or maybe it says... we cleaned the house all day and never found the time to get out of our pajammas.
Or maybe it says... Chris and I kept our kids (and us) up too late last night so we could go to a bbq at 10:30 at night.
Or maybe it says... we spent too much time doing nothing today.
Or maybe it says... we were preparing for the arrival of our beloved gramma and papa tomorrow.
Or maybe it says... mom decided to play on facebook while Wyatt watched a movie and Icyle napped.
Or maybe it says... mom didn't realize it was already 5pm and thought she had more time in her day.

All of the above are true.

So, it's 5pm, this kids are sleeping and we are still in our pjs.... how was your day?

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

cute post! I didn't shower today but still entertained 7 of my friends - now that's confidence redefined - hey that will be the title of my next blog! I like it! I wish we were coming with your parents. I miss you!