Monday, June 29, 2009

off to the pool we go

We spent the afternoon at our community pool.
I have been wanting to go since we moved in but everytime I had planned to go something would come up like the pool being cleaned, Wyatt's nap running over, Icyle needing to be fed, someone calling, or it just getting to late by the time we have a chance to go. So, anyways, we finally went yesterday.
We got ready, walked to the pool, got to the gate only to find out my pool key doesn't work (got to call the landlord today and get that figured out)!!! Luckly, some nice family helped us out and opened the gate for us.

Icyle got a new swimsuit... it was on sale at target so we had to get it and of course she looks SO cute in it! And it has a ruffle on the butt... adorable! A family picture, we hardly ever get one of all of us together... are we cute or what?
Wyatt and I in the pool... yep, I was rockin' the pool hair... nice!
Gramma and Icyle... she was so content in the water... what a water baby!
Wyatt jumping into the water... by the end he was just jumping in and I wasn't even really catching him... he has no fear!
It was a great afternoon to be in the pool!
We had a great time!
Papa was there too, but he was the photographer... so he didn't make it into any of the pictures... and Chris came to the pool too, but he didn't go swimming.
I love summer days at the pool!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

How fun! I wish we had a pool in our neighborhood!