Thursday, January 21, 2010

the Japanese Tea Gardens


Today we spent the afternoon at the Japanese Tea Gardens in San Antonio. None of us had ever been there before, we have driven past it countless times and I have wanted to go for awhile now, but until today we had never been there.

It was beautiful!


I now have a new fun place to take my parents when they come down next month! I even think I will take the kids there on regular outings, Wyatt loved running around, looking at the fish, exploring, and "looking for jaguars".





































































4 comments:

Alyssa said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures! Everyone's smiles look so genuine!

Christ follower said...

It looks warm! I can't wait to be warm1

Michigan Kate said...

Whenever we have friends or family visiting from out of town we take them to the gardens. They are beautiful!

Michigan Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.