Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve!

Gone are the days when New Year's Eve was spent dressed up with some place to go... yes... long gone. Tonight, the eve of a new year, was spent like most any other night... with my beautiful children (I would have spent it with Chris, but he was hard at work).

I tried to make it a little bit of a special night...

like for instance...

bubbles in their bath....









and crazy bubble hairstyles to go with it...











and I let the kids splash big splashes, stand in the tub, and yell "Happy New Year!"...




and after bath time we had a pajama party movie night in which we watched Night at the Museum 2 and ate delicious tortilla pie with homemade guacamole and homemade salsa and played in the toy box...

as seen here...







and as usual... Icyle enjoyed the free entertainment...



So, like I said... long gone are the days of dressing up and going out on New Year's Eve... but I don't miss it... how could I when I have these 2 wonderfuls to hang out with?

2 comments:

Christ follower said...

I would have loved to bring in the new year with you three! how adorable!

Alyssa said...

Looks like so much fun! What time did the kids go to bed? The picture of Wyatt with the bubble beard is super cute!