Saturday, November 20, 2010

When daddy is home...

Today daddy was home...

and not that we condone drawing on yourself... but...
it was super cute...
and she was super proud of her work...

"mmmmmah" - it is SO cute when Icyle gives kisses these days....
and when daddy is home there is usually hanging upside down time...

and Icyle was still really proud of her work...
and of course snuggles are always wanted from daddy when he is home... 
I am 39 weeks pregnant today... aka very ready to have this baby...
and these are the three loves of my life...
and the kids did some flying...

yep... so that's what happened today when daddy was home!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I like Chris's beard! 39 weeks! Crazy! I didn't realize you were quite that far! I think I've had your due date wrong in my head. Well, none of that matters! Just praying perfecting timing and perfect birthing!