Monday, November 23, 2009

Outtakes and bloopers

This weekend we went to Houston to visit our good friends, the Andersons. Jamie, who is an awesome photographer, took our family photos while we were out there. One of those photos will be featured on our Christmas card, but I am not going to share that one with you! Instead, I will share the outtakes and bloopers with you... becuase with 2 kids, the bad, silly, and goofy pictures often outweigh the good ones.

So, here are a few of the bad, silly, and goofy pictures...






















Ok... did I say few... I meant many...

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

hahahahahah I LOVE it! My faves - the one of you guys kissing and the last one. Chris's face cracks me up - not always, just in that one picture :) (now I'm laughing at my own twist of words).