AND it's healthy!!
Ingredients (Makes 1 serving):
1/2 Cup Raw Onion
1 Packet low sodium Beef Bouillon
1 Cup Water (I use 1 & 1/2)
1 Bay Leaf (optional)
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
1/4 tsp. Lite Salt (or salt to taste with reg. salt)
6 Melba Toast Rounds (I like the whole wheat)
1/4 Cup Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
Fresh Ground Pepper
Non fat Cooking Spray
1. Saute onions in non fat cooking spray.
2. Add beef bouillon to onions.
3. Add water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, and onion powder.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer 10-15 minutes (until desired softness of onions).
5. Remove bay leaf (dah!).
6. Place soup in bowl. Top with Melba toast and then cheese.
7. Microwave or broil till cheese is melted.
8. Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!!!
It really is easy... it makes a perfect lunch for 1... or if you like, double it, triple it, make it work for you! Hope you enjoy!