Sunday, April 17, 2011

What do I have to complain about?

    I have nothing to complain about. I mean, I guess I could try to find something to complain about, but really God is good and I have nothing to complain about. Not only is God good, really good, but He has blessed me with an amazing family! I have an awesome husband who loves me and takes care of me and provides for our family. I have 3 adorable children who I get the privilege of sharing my days with and teaching and training to love the Lord. I really cannot complain.  

I mean how can I complain when I get to spend my days with these 2 dirty faced children?

Or clean the house with this little ball of adorableness strapped to me?

Or when I wake up to this face in the middle of the night?

I can't. I have so much to be thankful for!

So today I am not complaining. Instead am enjoying the gifts God has given me.

And, just because this made me laugh:

I took these pictures one right after the other and it just made me laugh.

"Cheese!"

"Cheese!"

"What!? That one looked goofy?"

"Is this better? Cheese!"


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get a new sleepy/moby? That second "cheese" picture of Thora totally looks like Icyle!

Unknown said...

oops, that was me, Alyssa, but you probably figured as much :).