Friday, September 19, 2008

A funny moment between siblings....

Last night my brother Andrew and I were throwing/ skipping rocks into the River by our house... I asked Andrew, "Can you throw a rock all the way across the river?" He said, "I don't know, probably." So he found a good rock and threw is effortlessly across the river where it landed safely on the ground. He then turned to me and asked, "Can you throw one across the river?" and I so confidently, seeing how easy it was for him, said "Yeah!" So, I found a good rock, wound up, and threw the rock as hard as I could... it landed 2 feet in front of me... in the mud... not even in the water! We were laughing so hard, I almost peed my pants! After like 5 minutes of laughing Andrew said, "Nope... I guess you can't!"

2 comments:

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

LOL!
Thats great!

Kelly said...

LOVE it!!! I'm sure I would have been right there with you,laughing to the point of tears! That will be a memory that you and Andrew will laugh at for years to come, I'm sure!